10 May 2012

Introduction

Here it is, yet another blog in the world.

I am starting this for myself, to justify the hours I spend daily behind the computer without knowing exactly what I am doing.
Here I will try to keep a kind of diary of my relationship with internet.
So that my thoughts, my searches, my ideas, my desires, my curiosity, that is - all I search on internet - will not be lost in my huge browser history.

One of the main subjects I research upon is travels. Or at least it is something I am very busy with at the moment. From it the title of the blog, thinking about some old friend of mine making fun of these two words that we normally use in my region, and you discover only when you get out of it that normal does not mean everywhere-everyone-everything.
























PS: the links I will be posting are for my own convenience, so that I can find back web locations (a sort of favorites) while mentally reconnecting them to when I found them

No comments:

Post a Comment