21 May 2012

Nothing

These days I am not looking for anything.

All holidays for 2012 are sorted out (sob), also from shopping point of view we are fine (we have the latest useless gadgets)...
So I do not know what to do!!!
Actually there are a few things to be done, but they are boring.... like
- start thinking/preparing the bags for the upcoming sea holiday
- pay the bakfiets
- book the car for Crete (with all the problems around Greece, I am just waiting and watching the events)
- find excursions to be done in Crete... this is normally fun, but it has the drawback of making me feel miserable when I look outside and it is raining

Then... I also would like to go camping coming weekend, but I have the feeling half of myself is planning a surprise and so I need to be patient....
and just in case that same half needs some help, I found a camping in our favourite seaside location in the Netherlands, Vlissingen. Or we could also try a new destination on the sea...
Enough dreaming for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment